Thread: Kanilea K1-T Premium Tenor

Default Kanilea K1-T Premium Tenor

I recently purchased this beautiful tenor ukulele. I'm at least the 2nd owner, but I see no flaws. It has been well taken care of.

Previous owner said it has a rosewood bridge and fretboard. He had replaced the black plastic(?) Bridge pins with what I believe is ebony; old bridge pins included.

I will replace the current strings with the ones it had when I recieved it.

Comes with hard shell case (as shown in picture), and inside the case, it has a serial number card.

It will be sent out with a nylon low G setup.

Plays great. I just purchased a Custom Concert Flea, and enjoy the Concert size more.

Feel free to send offers. I will need to insure the shipment. PayPal only, CONUS.

P.S. I am currently searching for an Anuenue Moonbird Concert or Kanilea Concert (Gloss).

I also have another Concert Flea I can sell. If someone is interested, we can discuss. Thanks!

20201017_171939.jpg
    20201017_171925.jpg
    20201017_173013.jpg
    20201017_171641.jpg
    Last edited by Bazyliszek; 10-19-2020 at 10:43 AM.

I dont know how to post pictures...imgur doesnt work for me.

Hi, without pictures it makes it very difficult for a potential buyer. I strongly recommend you discover a way to submit pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazyliszek View Post
    I dont know how to post pictures...imgur doesnt work for me.
    You can take photos with your phone at a lower quality jpeg. Then transfer them to your computer. Then click on the photo icon with the picture of the tree, and "from computer" tab. Then click "browse" and find the photos on your computer and upload them. I do one photo at a time. The max number per post is 4.

But you can reply to your own post and add 4 more in the reply.

It sounds more complicated than it really is.

Photos do help a lot. Good luck.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

in the meantime, there are photos on Flea Market Music Marketplace
    KoAloha tenor (Baggs 5.0) <> Godin MultiUke <> Pono spruce/acacia baritone AB-SP <> Pono mahogany baritone (Pono pickup) <> Pono mahogany tenor (Pono pickup) <> Magic Fluke concert Flea <> Islander laminate tenor (Pono pickup) <> Ohana laminate tenor <> Islander laminate maple concert <> Kala longneck laminate soprano <> 13 Makala Dolphins/Sharks <> 1 Mahalo soprano <> my daughter's abandoned soprano Flea

I think my mobile internet is too slow to upload at the moment, but yes, there are photos there.

Lovely curl figuring in the Koa. Beautiful color as well.

If I didn't have two already I'd jump on this one.
    Last edited by Kenn2018; 10-19-2020 at 02:27 PM.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Added pictures. If anyone wants to request a specific picture, I will post it here.

Thank you.

Thread Information