Stands, Hangers, Wall Cases

I use this: https://www.curtain-tracks.com/christmas-stocking-hanger-kit-426.html

It costs $18. And its flexible. You can hang up to six ukes on it - and the best news is that the hooks slide. This means you can space the ukes out depending upon which ukes you have in your collection at the time. I've owned it for over a year and have zero complaints. All six hooks are in use at the present time - one of them is a Bari. No problem with the weight.

This would work great for me. We have a room in the basement that is made up like a roadhouse with a bar, a dance floor, a sound system and a little stage in the corner. All musical instruments live there. Actually, I spend a lot of time there. We really don't like stuff just randomly laying around, so if a musical instrument comes upstairs it goes back down to the roadhouse eventually. Sometimes a ukulele or guitar finds its way to my office and stays for a few days before it is caught and sent back down. But there is a shelf there that runs along two walls and I have put cup hooks in it to hang instruments off of. Just the other day I moved three of them to make room for a guitar on a stand that one of the ukuleles was interfering with. This track with hooks would work great for that.

Top Bottom