For Sale: Kala Elite Doghair Mahogany Tenor

Gordon777

Reaction score
SOLD

Hi all, I am looking to sell my Kala Elite Doghair Mahogany tenor ukulele with original case (a nicely padded & reinforced gig bag). I am asking $535 shipped in CONUS, paypal fee included. These go for $749 new, and about $599 to $630 used on Reverb.com.

It is strung with Martin fluorocarbon strings and a Fremont clear nylon low G. It is in excellent condition, hard to tell from brand new, no scratches or dings. This uke has a big dynamic range, sounds great softly strummed but can get really LOUD when you need to be heard in a group setting. I added strap buttons.

Here's what Kala says about this style: The Doghair Collection is our ukulele throwback to the vintage Martin guitars built in the 1930s. The bare bones presentation is meant to replicate the time-honored style of these distinguished guitars. The Honduran Mahogany is given a thin finish to fill the grains and make them standout. Handcrafted in the Kala Shop, these ukulele receive the same care and attention as the rest of the Luthier Collection.
Kala1.jpgKala2.jpgKala3.jpgKala4.jpgKala5.jpg

Last edited:
Is it free of fleas?

Sorry. Nice looking uke. Good price. Someone will be getting a nice tenor uke.

Top Bottom