For Sale: Pono Deluxe Spruce/Mahogany Baritone Ukulele (MBSH-SP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Very Good to Mint, Top-of-the-line, beautiful, Pono Baritone ukulele -
the 'Pono Deluxe Spruce/Mahogany Baritone (MBSH-SP)'
-------------------

Edit; SOLD

Photos: see the listing here https://www.ebay.com/itm/124480205818

This instrument was purchased only about 3-4 months ago this summer.

Very Good condition -, played lightly at home, not outside or at event - no dings or dents, scratches etc. The extent of wear is some small nail-marks on the soundboard where strumming happens.

Serial number is listed here and this is the number it came with, but indeed it was bought only a few months ago, however the inner body parts at least date to 2019. From what I understand, some bodies were built but not made into complete instruments until some time later.

The sound from these are amazing - as anyone who has played a Pono can attest to; the combination of the punchy Engelmann spruce top and the Honduran mahogany produces a sweet, piano-like tone.

The choice of woods and the craftsmanship are top-notch and the wood grain flows just like you'd expect on a master instrument - no flaws are apparent anywhere.

This instrument features the radius fretboard and truss rod reinforced neck, as well as slotted headstock.
Original item description can be found here:
https://theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/pono/pono-mahogany-spruce-top-baritone-slot-mbsh-sp-1.html

Bundle Extras !! :

This bundle includes the Deluxe Oahu hard case, truss-rod adjuster tool, case straps untouched, deluxe polishing cloth, authentic Hawaii Music Supply certificate, Humistat ukulele humidifier (unopened) and comes strung with strings (Aquila 31U fifths strings (CGDA for concert) - tuned to low GDAE like the octave mandolin).

The full setup has been done by The Ukulele Site and plays perfectly with just the right action level, if you prefer lower action.

The instrument has been cleaned and conditioned by me, and kept in a well climate-controlled environment and never exposed to extreme temperature or humidity. It will be kept humidified until ready to ship.

Shipments will be done via FedEx Ground - insured, and signature required (unless buyer makes a special request). The costs are very predictable and the service is very good.

Current asking price all-included: $575

I've reduced the shipping to free on this forum compared to the auction, to deduct extra fees I'd normally have to pay there.

Feel free to ask any questions - Thx & good luck !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom