WTB Blackbird BTU

maddogsauce

Reaction score
I'm interested in purchasing a Blackbird BTU carbon fiber tenor. I owned one before with a longer scale and synth hookups, but didn't care for it. I would like to find one with the Gotoh UPT tuners, but just straight acoustic with standard tenor scale length. I have some potential trades or PayPal. Please let me know if you're interested in letting yours go. Thanks!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201023-071709_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201023-071709_Chrome.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 32
Thanks, that one is actually the one King David is selling. Still hoping for a full acoustic with the UPTs for now, but may work out a deal on that one if it's still around and I'm unable to find exactly what I'm looking for, thanks!

Still looking for one of these, mostly for comparison. Gonna be hard to beat the Sumi Maru ukuleles, but I think the UPTs were on the latest BTUs, so I'm hoping to compare with the latest and greatest BTU variation.

I have an early BTU with the geared goth tuners that I have been considering selling. It is in like new condition and has been played very little after I purchased it a few years ago. I have moved on to baritone sized uses so I wil probably sell this one as well as my Clara and Farallon. Let me know if you are interested.

Top Bottom