I'll take Week 500 if I may.
If not, then please week 520

I'll take Week 500 if I may.
If not, then please week 520

That's forward planning. I had been thinking of doing 500 myself (co-ordinator's privilege), but looking at the calendar I will be living in a van, almost certainly with no wi-fi, so probably not the best idea. In which case....it's up to Joko to plan the celebrations.

I'll take 487, though I'm a bit stumped for a cool theme. I have some ideas but I don't know if they (or very similar ones) have been used recently.

I'll take 487, though I'm a bit stumped for a cool theme. I have some ideas but I don't know if they (or very similar ones) have been used recently.

Thank you! It's all yours.

There are posts on the first page of this thread which list all of the themes so far, but to be honest, they do get repeated from time to time, and everybody does the songs they didn't think of the previous time.

I know it's not on the list yet Steve but as my week got kind of curtailed I'd like to take 496 please.

I know it's not on the list yet Steve but as my week got kind of curtailed I'd like to take 496 please.

That one is yours Ryan. Hope the techie gremlins stay away this time.

The list has been refreshed right up to the big 500, and we have nobody scheduled after next week, so if anyone has an idea for a Season, or wants to recycle an old idea, please say so.

Top Bottom