I'll take 499.

Oi Steve, can I have 504? Just realized I need one more to have done ten and well…I got an idea and it’s my birthday week ;)

Berni just suggested that I spread the word for future hosts who don't have the "Edit" button working yet - when I posted this week's theme, I made an empty playlist on youtube and linked to that. I know a lot of people like to wait until the songs start coming in then edit the playlist into the initial post, so this is just a reminder that it might not work at the moment!

Has anyone heard from any of the admins to see if they're aware of this problem? I don't think I've seen any posts about it, at least.

Has anyone heard from any of the admins to see if they're aware of this problem? I don't think I've seen any posts about it, at least.
I have just posted (again) on the thread that Rayan asked us to use to report bugs etc. So far I have heard nothing, but there are several threads in several sections complaining about the problems with the VIP accounts, so someone has got to notice soon, surely?

I know things are taken care of until mid-October, but if anybody wants to put their name down for weeks after that, just add a reply on here, and if/when I can edit the first post, I will get things updated.

Now that I can edit again (and more besides, but the power won't go to my head) I have brought the first post up to date and added a few more weeks, going into November.
If you have never hosted, it is pretty painless, and there are lots of people here to help if you have any questions. If you HAVE hosted before, how about giving it another go?
Just reply to this thread and all will be sorted...

Top Bottom