As I’ve said elsewhere, I haven’t been a very good Seasonista of late. There have been distractions - but there has also been an element of laziness, I can’t deny it. So, what better way to get back into properly listening and commenting on everybody’s music than a stint as host? Please put me down for 509 Steve? Thanks matey :)

As I’ve said elsewhere, I haven’t been a very good Seasonista of late. There have been distractions - but there has also been an element of laziness, I can’t deny it. So, what better way to get back into properly listening and commenting on everybody’s music than a stint as host? Please put me down for 509 Steve? Thanks matey :)
It's yours, El Del.

I'm planning to take some time off from December 12th. What better way to celebrate than to host Season 513? (I see 514 is planned to be the Christmas theme, so I guess I can get away with one of my other ideas that week...)

I'm planning to take some time off from December 12th. What better way to celebrate than to host Season 513? (I see 514 is planned to be the Christmas theme, so I guess I can get away with one of my other ideas that week...)
Looking forward to a week of Half Man Half Biscuit mash-ups.

I've tried viewing the video linked to at the top of the post but every time I do it says its private and inaccessible.

Id love to join in - but I don't know how to...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 15.23.33.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 15.23.33.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 4
I've tried viewing the video linked to at the top of the post but every time I do it says its private and inaccessible.

hi Chelle (ukelle) - you do not need to host to participate (i do see that the link is no longer available)
just go to the current season 510 Friends and Family - (you may need to scroll to the top to see the intro post) if you upload a theme related video to youtube you just post it in that thread using the tools at the top of the posting window - everyone is welcome
hope this helps

Welcome Chelle-ukelle. You can follow this link (https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/index.php?threads/sotu-510-friends-family.152172/#post-2303949) to go to the beginning of the thread for SeAston 210. Each Saturday a new thread will be started by that week’s Season host. They will describe the theme and any details about the sorts of songs they would like to hear in their first post of that Season‘s thread. Seasons run Sunday to Sunday. If you have other questions you can put them in the thread for the current Season. I think you’ll find people are generally pretty helpful. All are welcome. Hope to hear you soon.

I'd like 519. Seems like I'm always following Berni on the threads, might as well do so chronoligicaly.
I hope I don't need to point out the significance of Week 520. Since I took 500, I wouldn't take the other big milestone.

I'd like 519. Seems like I'm always following Berni on the threads, might as well do so chronoligicaly.
I hope I don't need to point out the significance of Week 520. Since I took 500, I wouldn't take the other big milestone.
519 is yours Joko.
And yes, 520 is ten years - I actually thought the first few seasons were longer than a week, but I have gone back and checked, and it all started in early Feb, 2012. So, songs by Ten Years After....?

519 is yours Joko.
And yes, 520 is ten years - I actually thought the first few seasons were longer than a week, but I have gone back and checked, and it all started in early Feb, 2012. So, songs by Ten Years After....?
Songs from Tennessee
Songs from Pearl Jam's debut album "Ten"
Songs with the word ten in the title, this includes the words tender, often, tent, attention, tense, tendency and stenographer!
Songs with ten letters in the title (eg... Purple Rain, My Immortal, Jump Around, Wonderwall)
The tenth song on your iTunes library
There are tens and tens of possibilities....

...and that problem with the video has been fixed - thanks Linda!

Top Bottom