Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Season 454 - Epiphany (or a sudden great change) + J.M.

thanks for a wonderful season, berni! thrilled to get mentions! so many great songs and performances this week, and that includes the covers - with joni mitchell and jim morrison in the mix, they were bound to be brill!
    lynda

acid skiffle

It was a faboulous season. Congratulations to everybody writing their own songs. Hats of to the honourable mentions. Thanks to Berni for hosting and donating such a wonderful price. Lots of fun playing your Canarian tiple, Yukio! I bet you can't wait to receive it!

Honoured to make the final three on The Berni Factor, and thank you for such an inspirational week. Christopher's winning song is in a league of its own - just incredible.
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Greetings,

Wow what a wrap. Congrats to winner, mentions, and everyone basically for contributing. Thanks to Berni!

Ciao
    Gina
    " Why am I here why do I care, what do I hope to find? Nothing here can save me from the memories in my mind” GSC

Just listened to Chris’s tune. Totally reeled me in. A most deserving winner. And glad of a mention too. Thanks Berni!

Thanks for the mention Berni, always nice to hear kind words from a Master songsmith.

Chris is a totally worthy winner and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I'd love to hear more originals from him!
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Shouting Into a Tin Can EP on Soundcloud now!

Thread Information