• IMG_5660.jpg
    IMG_5660.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_7088.jpg
    IMG_7088.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Wow, what a great thing to do! Quite tempting :drool:

That is a very decent thing to do. Here's to hoping for a quick sell for you.

Wow! David's ukes are terrific. Each one is hand-crafted with immaculate build quality.

If this was a tenor I'd jump at it.

Terrific thing for you to do. Best of luck.

Thanks Jim! David's pics are far better than mine. Also, discounts for local pickup ;). Just saying.

It really is an incredible looking and sounding ukulele.

No sure if you got my pm, as I know the system is problematic these days. I am super interested (although, I told my self no more--I am sure I am the first!). If there is any way you could send me a picture of the indentations, I would be most thankful. Richfurmanphd@gmail.com

Wow, thank you for posting this and letting people know about this organization. I donated today and asked for donations to it rather than Christmas or birthday presents from my children. If no one buys the uke in a time frame that suits you, let me know, I'll buy it and feel good about you and myself :). I'm serious. terizipf @ gmail I needed something good this month. Thanks again.

Teri

Heck, if Dirtiestkidever and Teri can do that... Donation made. There's an organization there that meets the priorities of everyone. If you have the ability to donate you can't go wrong.

Heck, if Dirtiestkidever and Teri can do that... Donation made. There's an organization there that meets the priorities of everyone. If you have the ability to donate you can't go wrong.

That’s what the ukulele community is about. You’re amazing!

Teri and Rick, that is amazing to hear! I was excited to learn about the life you can save and other effective altruism organizations. It makes the decisions for how to donate much easier. And the fact that you know exactly what the impact will be motivates me to donate and makes it more rewarding. Deep discounts for either or you if you want the uke. Just make me an offer.

Just wanted to say it makes me feel hopeful to see that you are willing to do this. Best of luck with the sale!

Top Bottom