Advantages to working from home

Doug W

Reaction score
This is something I never had hanging from my cube at my pre-Covid workplace. I get to take a uke breather now and then.
WorkStation_Uke.jpg

Better toilet facilities, better food, better coffee.

I've been working from home ever since I retired over 7 years ago, so this stay-at-home requirement is normal for me. Started doing music, more photography, video editing, all from the comfort of home and all my instruments within easy reach.

wall pano 1024.jpg

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Just remember to mute before pluckkng during a meeting!

Michael Kohan: Impressive!
Very nice setup; looks like the hooks are on a track and can slide side-to-side too.

I've been working from home ever since I retired over 7 years ago, so this stay-at-home requirement is normal for me. Started doing music, more photography, video editing, all from the comfort of home and all my instruments within easy reach.

wall pano 1024.jpg

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Holy moly Rocky! I bow to you sir.

Top Bottom