Posting pictures

M3dicat3dV3t

Reaction score
What are people using to post pics if their ukuleles. I've tried multiple ways and it won't post pics, so I have to post a link to my Google pics. Any help would be appreciated.

What are people using to post pics if their ukuleles. I've tried multiple ways and it won't post pics, so I have to post a link to my Google pics. Any help would be appreciated.

You have to save it as JPEG - .jpg. I make mine 1500 pixels on the long side. Click on the "picture frame," third icon from the right, above. Then select the picture you want to post. A free program called Irfanview can change the format and also change the size.

Here's a detailed guide.

Post UU image guide.jpg

I know how to post pics. Problem is no matter how much I resize it it always says the size is too big. I've even tried changing camera settings. Even had my wife resize it since she knows how to do it better. Still won't post pics.

I have tried as well. When uploading from my Computer, I don't get any errors but the rolling menu of the pictures I specified, does not show and nothing is uploaded.

I have done this earlier with success.

I works if I place the picture on a site and post the URL but I have to unselect the option of storing it on the site, no matter how small the picture.

You are not alone. I have posted multiple ukes for sale on UU, and for the life of me can't figure out the photo sizing thing either. It seems folks have more issues than success. There are no issues when posting quality photo's on Flea market, but for some reason UU poses difficulty. In consequence, I've found it easier to include a google or imjur link rather than fiddle around.

~Jodie

Last edited:
I have my own web site with unlimited storage so I'm sure that 's why I don't run into problems, I keep all my UU images there and always link to it when posting, also because that way the images are not thumbnails.

Top Bottom