FS: Kanile'a Platinum Pineapple Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pix.fairydust

Reaction score
Putting this back up for sale. GBP2275. Contact me if interested.
The new price on a platinum pineapple was GBP 3500.
Ukulele is located in the UK.
I've bought and sold a few high end and expensive ukes on here now - please contact me with any questions.

Attachments

• 20200208_091124.jpg
    20200208_091124.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 20200702_122749.jpg
    20200702_122749.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 20200131_155736.jpg
    20200131_155736.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20200628_204425.jpg
    20200628_204425.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
That's an excellent price for such an extraordinary tenor.

I know that's an awesome ukulele! I have the 2020 non-Platinum version, which is very similar, except mine has no arm rest, sound port, or rosette, but still it sounds AMAZING!

Kanile'a uses the most beautiful koa in their ukes, imo. This one is gorgeous too.

Aloha! ;)

I've had my eye on this uke since mid 2019 I believe! Love the design. Your uke has a real beautiful figure there!

If I may ask, what is the reason you are selling this uke?
Do you have any additional installments in this uke (2nd strap pin?, pickup?)
?
Could you send some more detailed pics of the back and sides as well as the strap pin installation?

If I did chose to buy your uke, I guess this is purely private? Or are you a shop/uke dealer of sorts?

Hope, you don't mind my questions. I'm quite new here :)

No problem at all. The only reason I'm selling is that I don't mesh well with the pineapple shape. I was never sure about pineapple but then this ukulele came along and I fell in love with the koa and decided to buy it to see of I could grow to love the pineapple shape. Unfortunately I haven't and if it was a traditional shape or Dreadnaught shape I'd not be selling. I also am lucky to own some other beauties so this needs a new home where it can be loved.

It has a strap pin on the bout that was installed by the ukulele shop (so a professional). If you pm me with your email I can send you many more photos. My photos all upload strangely on here.

Ask as many questions as you like. It's a lot of money and you need to be sure and happy. Only too happy to oblige.

Yes, I'm a private seller. But I've bought and sold a few on here now (as have many of us!)

Thank you for your reply and additional photos! This is a very special uke. As I am suffering from the UAS as many of us, I am still in the realm of pondering. I wanted to wait a bit for the next uke, but aapparently I'm already finding ways to justify another one in my mind :rolleyes:
I will come back to you soon, either way.

IMG_6326.jpgI own the Prototype of this model (thats why we were both showing Number One in the photo). Bought it right off the finishing room shelf during the 1st factory tour of 2019 on Jan 2. I played it when they pulled it off the shelf to show and asked if it was for sale on the spot. Joe did let it go, and I left a very happy strummer. It has a BIG voice, I think due to the fuller body. It hangs in a case close so I can grab it often. After almost 2 years it's still one of my top 3 players! And you are right about the Koa Kanile'a uses for it's Platinum series, it's crazy beautiful. My uke was featured in Ukulele Magazine for the 2019 Platium Ad. Interesting side note, it had brown Worth strings on it when I got it, still with all the long ends hanging off the tuners. Not sure if they were trying them out to see how they effected the sound but when it was photographed for the Ad, it had Aquilas on it. I loved the sound and have stuck with the Worths. I'm shocked this uke has been for sale this long. It's an amazing uke! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving, Rick

Thank you, it must be me! My sales always seem to take a little longer, maybe with being in the UK?
Happy Thanksgiving to you too :)

Have got some interest so this is currently on hold for someone while they mull it over.

If it doesn sell I'd love to try and find someone to swap it with for a 2020 platinum, but I see someone else is also looking for one so not sure of my chances there

If I wasn't furloughed I'd be all over that! What a beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom