Need DVD converter

michapark

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am looking for the best dvd ripper for mac to rip DVD files. I need software to convert DVD files to AVI or MP4 without losing the quality of the entire video. Maybe it is not possible to save the quality so what can you recommend? I have not done this before.

Handbrake :shaka:

Handbrake :shaka:

Agreed. I have used it over the years and it works well and gives lots of options for file conversion

++++++Handbrake.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Hello, am I the only one who can't download the app you mentioned in the comments above? I'm also looking for suitable converters in the free segment because I want to start working with video processing, and I need to type some programs that I could work with all the time. So far, I only use https://convertr.org/avi-to-mp4, but it would be interesting to learn more about other good programs that work with different video formats. The most important thing is to preserve the quality of the video when changing the format since I work with shooting various events, and clients are unlikely to be satisfied with the loss of quality.

Last edited:
hello, am I the only one who can't download the application that you indicated in the comments above?
I guess the obvious answer is yes, seems everyone who has recommended Handbrake has downloaded it. Here is the web page, and a screen shot of the download link. Which Mac are you on, and what MacOS?

1639034379929.png

Top Bottom