FS Martin 1T IZ Tenor Ukulele

Maguwa

Reaction score
[SOLD] Martin 1T IZ Tenor Ukulele

Sold!

This is a beautiful tenor size ukulele. Made in the USA with solid quilted mahogany. It has a really nice sound!
It is in good condition with only one small dent on the lower backside edge. (See pictures)
It has new Martin Graphite Gray Polygut strings.
Includes the original hardcase that was exclusive to this model. Case is in excellent condition.
I bought it new in March, 2018 and I have played it only a handful of times.

$1150.00 USD 20200915_094813.jpg20200915_094616.jpg20200915_094558.jpg20200915_094511.jpg20200915_094143.jpg

I live in the Seattle area, but can ship anywhere in the continental US.

Last edited:
Hey Mike! Thanks for the reply. I hope you will get you dream uke soon! I really love everything about this one except that I am not too into the tenor size. I gave it a chance though.
I hope this one finds a good home. :)

Maybe a sound sample would help? I for one have never heard how one of these sound.

I am also surprised this IZ is still here and at a really good price. My IZ is one of my favorite ukuleles. The solid quilted mahogony is exquisite. It has a sonorous voice and long sustain. A real treasure!

Thanks everyone for the help and the feedback as well.

Kimura, a sound sample is a great idea! I will get something together shortly.

I think a lot of us are having a tough time right now money-wise, so I am not surprised that no one has made a move on this one.

When I bought this, I had the opportunity to play on 4 other brand new IZ models. They all sounded great, but I chose this one because it felt better when I played it. It also happened to have the best looking mahogany and the rosewood on the fretboard and bridge were nice and dark.

I really like everything about this uke, just wish it were a concert size.

Good morning, is the Martin 1T IZ uke still available? If so, is your price negotiable? I live in Maryland so I will have to pay the shipping cost which would be about $35.00.

Hi Larry, Thank you for your interest in my IZ uke. It is still available. I just got your message. I will email you now. :D

Sold! :D
Thank you everyone for your interest and advice. I am happy to see this beauty going to a good home.

Top Bottom