Looking for a tenor

Jerry,

I have a LoPrinzi Cherry Tenor with MISI pickup would sell for 400 including shipping and insurance. My email is cmus1951@gmail.com if interested. I would be glad to email pics and detailed information to you or her. Just let me know

Thanks,

Tom

I have a Cordoba 21T-CE I am going to be putting up for sale. Great Uke. Pickup sounds incredible. Solid spruce top.

Thanks. I'll pass along the info about the LoPrinzi and the Cordoba.

This will be the last time I help someone pick out a uke. I'm putting more time into this than I do into my own purchases. :D

Sounds good. I will let the Cordoba go for 150 shipped to lower 48. It is pretty much mint. Selling it with a koaloha opio padded gig bag. It

I've got a brand new Kala all solid pau ferro scallop tenor with black hardshell case I would shed... $250+
It would beneit from a set up if low action is preferred, IMO.
Beautiful uke. (Although I prefer a flat finish instead of glossy, so I kinda want that cherry LoPrinzi tenor, LOL.) With the spruce top, the Kala is beautiful fingerpicked.
Looks just like this one:

Kala Solid Spruce Scallop Tenor Ukulele Natural https://reverb.com/item/33384182-ka...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=33384182

I've got a brand new Kala all solid pau ferro scallop tenor with black hardshell case I would shed... $250+
It would beneit from a set up if low action is preferred, IMO.
Beautiful uke. (Although I prefer a flat finish instead of glossy, so I kinda want that cherry LoPrinzi tenor, LOL.) With the spruce top, the Kala is beautiful fingerpicked.
Looks just like this one:

Kala Solid Spruce Scallop Tenor Ukulele Natural https://reverb.com/item/33384182-ka...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=33384182

Thanks. I told her about Kalas. She's still thinking because I haven't heard from her. I prefer buying now and thinking later. :D

Hi Bry and Tracie. I teach ukulele, mostly online these days, and I have 3 students who are looking to either upgrade their instrument, or add a second so they can keep one in High G and one in Low G. Please reach out to me if you see this message. Cheers kev ~

Top Bottom