F/S or F/T - KoAloha KCM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

roastbeast

Reaction score
Aloha UU. Mint-Excellent Condition 2016 KoAloha KCM-00 F/S or F/T. The KCM-00 is one of KoAloha's flagship ukes and is an all solid body koa concert scale ukulele with near perfect balance, and excellent volume, resonance and sustain. This is buffed to a gloss, NOT gloss coated. So you get the gorgeous sheen of gloss but without any dampening. No defects on this uke other than the inside sticker having a bit of a bubble due to being humidified.

F/S $800 plus shipping to CONUS
F/T Southern Cross banjolele or other banjolele of equivalent quality/value. Open to trade + cash as well.

Recent search on reverb has mint B-Stock KCM-00s starting at $929 and brand new starting for a couple hundred above that.

This guy was my first all solid koa but has been barely played lately. Is stored with humidifier and humidipak, which I will include. Only signs of wear I can see are very light surface scratches from strumming that only reveal themselves when held up to direct light at a certain angle. Strings are lightly used, restrung this summer with re-entrant GCEA Martin Flourocarbons with a spare set that will be included. Spare set is the previous set of Martins I restrung this from. Those are lightly used as well.

Comes with a Glarry Faux Leather Hawaiian Graphic Hardcase. This case was recently bought "new" off FB marketplace but arrived with a rip on the top which I have stitched and glued together. Graphic is of a beach scene with beachgoers and dolphins. See pics in link below.

Here is a link to a review by another UU member:
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?120067-Quick-Review-of-a-2016-KoAloha-Concert

Pics here:
http://drive.google.com/folderview?id=16Hl_Xj4jFgcodZyfQ1ny8sTChKhLm3wj

Mahalo for your attention!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom