Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: KoAlana

Quote Originally Posted by merlin666 View Post
    Do you mean where will the packaging go? It was also wrapped with many layers of tape and was as hard as a cocoon. So I just sliced it open to pull the guitar case out. I thought it can be reused to protect a guitar and it is likely sitting inside one of the guitar boxes in the basement. I don't throw out potentially useful packaging material, try to minimize waste.
    I save all my guitar shipping boxes because those are very hard to find, but packing peanuts and bubble wrap, I don't save. I gather the peanuts and give them away when I fill a large box. Bubble wraps, I like to pop them for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin666 View Post
    Do you mean where will the packaging go? It was also wrapped with many layers of tape and was as hard as a cocoon. So I just sliced it open to pull the guitar case out. I thought it can be reused to protect a guitar and it is likely sitting inside one of the guitar boxes in the basement. I don't throw out potentially useful packaging material, try to minimize waste.
    I don't like having to take a box cutter to the tape on the bubble wrap. It's too easy to cut what it's protecting. If the item is wrapped up in that stuff, it's going to stay wrapped up. The tape disappears into the bubble wrap, which makes it even more difficult.

After it's removed, I save the packing material and the box - sometimes. I'll sell some ukes someday, and I want to have boxes handy. Unfortunately, my garage is full of boxes.

Boxes that aren't good enough to keep get cut up and put into the wood stove.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Thread Information