Falling (LeBlanc and Carr)

John,

Wow, simply wonderful! I had forgotten about this song until now. Thanks for another great version of a song from my (distant) past. :shaka:

Bill

Thanks, Bill! One of those half-forgotten gems from the 70's! I saw the original posted on one of my friends Facebook page and knew I had to give it a try! :)

Yet another song (to my recollection) I've never heard John. VERY well done as per usual my friend.

Can I make a request? Can you have a go at 'Honey' by Bobby Goldsboro. Loved the song back in the day and it strikes me it'd suit your style wonderfully.

Yet another song (to my recollection) I've never heard John. VERY well done as per usual my friend.

Can I make a request? Can you have a go at 'Honey' by Bobby Goldsboro. Loved the song back in the day and it strikes me it'd suit your style wonderfully.

Thanks, Dave, and thanks for the request! I gave "Honey" a shot a couple years ago. Hope you like it:

Well done John. You really have a knack for finding smooth old songs that work very well on uke!

Thanks, John! The 70s is a gold mine with lots of songs hardly touched by ukulele players! :)

Thanks, Dave, and thanks for the request! I gave "Honey" a shot a couple years ago. Hope you like it:

It must be my ageing brain letting me down John. As soon as I followed your link I remembered you'd covered it before.
Damn! I even watched and commented on it back then and my comment is still there!!! lol
Apologies my friend...mind you, at least I had the pleasure of listening to it another couple of times whilst I was there. Great job at it as always mate.
Luv n stuff, Dave

Thanks, Dave! No problem! It happens to me... I watch someone's video then realize I've already left a comment from an earlier viewing. I think the human brain can't remember everything we've watched! :)

Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! Stay safe! :)

Top Bottom