youtube problem

fowl

Reaction score
I was going to watch a video by choirguy on youtube. The screen comes up but I just get the spool thing in the center and nothing happens. Is anyone else having problems like this with youtube?

Yeah, was just there. I get an error message

I was going to watch a video by choirguy on youtube. The screen comes up but I just get the spool thing in the center and nothing happens. Is anyone else having problems like this with youtube?

Yes! I watch YouTube on TV, and sometimes it just doesn't give me anything. There are three possibilities: Nothing loads at all, and tell me there's a problem; The little TV screens load, but they're all black; The screen of TV screens loads as usual, but YouTube can't run the videos.

Another odd thing is YouTube wanting me to either sign in or use it as a Guest.

YouTube is trying hard to get people to sign up for their premium paid membership. I think they prioritize bandwidth for them.

Plus there are peak times with everyone at home using their devices where they just get overwhelmed. I know our Spectrum Cable has periods where the service is slowed considerably.

Yes! I watch YouTube on TV, and sometimes it just doesn't give me anything. There are three possibilities: Nothing loads at all, and tell me there's a problem; The little TV screens load, but they're all black; The screen of TV screens loads as usual, but YouTube can't run the videos.

Another odd thing is YouTube wanting me to either sign in or use it as a Guest.

Do you use an ad blocker? I've noticed that I often have to disable my ad blocker to be able to watch things on YT, otherwise I just get the all black screen.

Top Bottom