Oh Wonder- All we Do (3 CHords)

Rio1992

Reaction score
Hello together,

im an absolutly beginer with my Ukulele. So now i have my 3 Years anniversary with my gf and i want to play our song on the Ukulele for her. I have only 3 Weeks to learn the song on my Ukulele.

Is anybody here who can give me a 3 Chords Version of the song:
Oh Wonder- All we do

You will really help me!

Thank u all

Welcome to UU, Rio!

I'm afraid that I don't know the song you want to learn. I also don't know which chords you already know.

Ultimate Guitar has a version with 5 chords: am, C, G, F and em. I do understand that that is more than the three you might be comfortable with as an absolute beginner, but I would like to encourage you to take a look at it nevertheless:
https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/oh-wonder/all-we-do-chords-1723122

I assume that C, F and am are ok for you, then that leaves the G and the em to learn and practise. The way I see it, you've got a week to master the G, and a week for the em.
Those two chords are closely related. In fact, you could try to change the G to a G6 and the em to em7. They would then have the same fingering: 0202 (that is open 4th / G string; index finger on the second fret of the third or C string; open second or E string; middle finger on the second or A string.

Top Bottom