For Sale - Hand-made Tenor

Erudhalion

Reaction score
Brand new hand-made tenor uke built in 2019 for sale.

All solid wood, alpine spruce top, walnut back and sides, kaya mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, bridge and binding, bone nut and saddle.

432mm (17in) scale length, neck joint at 14th fret, 20 frets total.

Currently set up with Aquila strings (high G), can supply with a saddle for low G if needed.

650$ including padded gigbag.

Here is an audio sample: https://soundcloud.com/erudhalion/ukulele-sample/s-fuTEFYJgJzC

P1050102.jpg
P1050104.jpg
P1050120.jpg
P1050153.jpg

Last edited:
Some information on the maker might help your cause here.

I agree with richntacoma -- but judging by the pics alone, it seems to be very carefully made, in aesthetic terms.

A potential buyer would probably want, in addition to the provenance of the maker, at least one sound sample.

Good luck with the sale!

The build looks very clean. Are you the builder?

Sorry, I should have specified in the original post.

Yes, I am the builder, I trained as a violin maker at the school in Cremona, but I have also started building plucked instruments as well.

As for sound samples, unfortunately I can't get to my recording equipment at the moment because of Covid restrictions here in Italy. I'll see if I can record something half-decent on my phone.

Looks really good!

I like the head stock and matching bridge design.

Very nice! Nut width? I also like the bridge and headstock design.

Sorry, I should have specified in the original post.

Yes, I am the builder, I trained as a violin maker at the school in Cremona, but I have also started building plucked instruments as well.

As for sound samples, unfortunately I can't get to my recording equipment at the moment because of Covid restrictions here in Italy. I'll see if I can record something half-decent on my phone.

Congrats on that build. It looks amazing. As for sound and recordings, you might be surprised at how easy it is to record a decent sample on your phone these days. Just make sure the microphone is not too far away.

The uke is still available, I have also finally got round to adding a sound sample.

Last edited:
Top Bottom