celebrating: got any questions for me?

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters

Reaction score
This week, i got an email from youtube letting me know that i have FIVE HUNDRED subscribers.

Many of my favorite YouTubers make Q&A videos when they hit subscriber milestones, like 25k or 100k subscribers, answering questions about their channel, their process, or whatever people ask.

I doubt I'll ever have 1k subscribers, so i want to make a Q&A video now!

If you have any questions for me about ukulele, music, life, work, or anything else on your mind, please share your question in this thread!

The Q&A video will show up in this thread when it's ready!

(I'll say usernames in the Q&A video to credit questions, unless you tell my you prefer anonymity.)

i would ask - tell us how you got into playing uke. i think we all have a little story about how that happened!

Please tell us about all the ways you share your music and the love of music with others, apart from videos and on-line forums. How has this changed during the COVID pandemic, and in what manner to you hope to reach people when (and if?) the pandemic is safely behind us?

The Future is Unwritten

This is your famous tag-line. Would you like to take a stab at telling what the future might hold for you anyway?

If the zombie apocalypse started today, would you use a bat or a sword? What other weapons might you use?

Congrats on getting to 500 subscribers Ralf! I've heard (from Mountain Goat Jon I think), that you used to play drums in a band. Is that true? What band, and what style of music did you play? Do you apply any drumming influence into your right hand uke technique?

Cheers ~

I think Ralf still plays drums in a band. But now it is a band of drummers.

Hi Ralf, your love of popular English beat combo, The Clash, is well documented, but do you have any secret or semi secret guilty pleasure records that are about as far from The Clash as anyone could possibly imagine?

The Only Uke That Matters

Could you tell us how you came to choose your user name?

Top Bottom