Thread: Kinnard bari $1k

Default Kinnard bari $1k

I'm not a bari player, and no affiliation, but I saw a beautiful Kinnard mahogany baritone over on Flea Market Music Marketplace for $1k. That seems like a sweet deal, if anyone here is looking for one.

https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/
    Last edited by Ukecaster; 11-23-2020 at 05:42 AM.
    John

I saw that too and was quite tempted despite not looking for a baritone. If it were another size...

Wow, that's a great price, if the ukulele is in good shape, which it sounds like it is.
    I don't play anything larger than concert size, but Kinnards, IMO, are amazing ukuleles.

There is currently a new Kinnard bari on the Kinnard website for sale for $3500. It's got upgrades, but still, sure makes that $1000 price seem like someone is going to get a great deal.

I could’ve help myself. UAS struck again. I bought this uke this afternoon and it has shipped and should be to me on Fri. It checked all of the boxes that I had, great build and builder, all mahogany, 19 inch scale, sound port, radius fretboard. Checking the serial number and past post it looks like it has been owned by at least two members here. I am sure that it will live up to my expectations.

Congrats on the purchase at a tremendous price. We do want to hear about it (NUD) after you have a chance to play it some. Kinnards top the list of desirable ukes.

almost pulled the trigger myself. I think you will be very happy...smooth wounds and flourocarbon only...
    Kinnard baritone
    Kamaka HF-4 baritone
    Outdoor tenor lowDGBE
    Pono MND-30 8 string tenor guitar
    Pono BN-20 nui tenor guitar
    Lark in the Morning LTG-100N tenor guitar
    custom Hoyt banjo/ukulele DGBE

I wish I had seen this earlier. What a find!

Thread Information