Mya-Moe Tenor Ukulele - Curly Myrtle + case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mineymole

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Last edited:
What a beautiful tenor. I really like Myrtle as a tone wood. This some of the nicest I've ever seen.

Mya-Moe tenors are terrific.

Yes. The sound is incredible and it is as light as a feather and I’m very sad to let go... but I’ve lost my job. So time to lighten the load.

Daily bumps say "I am more important than the rest of the posters--let their posts fall to the next page"

They are reducing the price with each bump. I would suggest paying attention to the details before you start throwing accusations around.

Myrtle is aesthetically my favorite tone wood, I’m a fisherman and reminds me of being on the water at sunset. This set is gorgeous. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
They are reducing the price with each bump. I would suggest paying attention to the details before you start throwing accusations around.

Myrtle is aesthetically my favorite tone wood, I’m a fisherman and reminds me of being on the water at sunset. This set is gorgeous. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you. And yes, since you can't change the header to announce change in price, I have been bumping it.

I truly wish I could! I have a custom coming that I need to pay, otherwise I'd be jumping on this. It's a beautiful uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom