2002 Tony Graziano "Led Jr" Custom Tenor Cutaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

counsel1

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Built by Tony for a luthier friend as a duplicate of a custom uke that Tony built for Ledward Kaapana-- with a spruce top and flamed mahogany back and sides--E267EFFF-51AB-414B-ABA8-0E2602547315.jpg0FE80E38-03C2-4993-8423-9D5C79F8BD7A.jpg034798B2-F701-42BA-B64D-125528FEE23D.jpg6E36EABC-CA27-4A89-9551-C5391C697EF7.jpg

Nice video sample and more pictures when formerly listed at over double the price-- https://shop.gryphonstrings.com/products/2002-ukulele-tenor--graziano-led-jr--32158
Here's a link to the original Led Custom made by Tony-- http://www.grazianoukuleles.com/ledward.html
Style 3 appointments--bridge pin convenience and aesthetics-- Waverly tuners--Repaired center seam separation and a few light scratches on top- back and sides are really clean, considering it has matured for 18 years--High res pics available by email to interested parties.
$1000 plus shipping (includes unique OHSC)-- REDUCED to $825 shipped CUS--
Howard Messinger
howardmessinger@gmail.com

Last edited:
OK, where are all the Led Kaapana fans? Players? Collectors? Storytellers? Connoisseurs?
This is a beautiful handmade one-off custom with a legacy that comes pre-scratched so you won't be afraid to play it out--
A bit like finding a comfortable old '53 Martin D-18 with a story-- I'm not letting this slip to page 2 without more views--
Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe--

Last edited:
Very cool uke. I actually pondered this one way back when it was at Gryphon.

OK, where are all the Led Kaapana fans?

Oh, I'm one of Ledward's fans, but I was laid off from my school district on October 2, and haven't gotten an unemployment check yet. No new instruments in my future. Good luck with the sale - I'd love to be able to help out, but now is not the time.

-Kurt​

Kurt, sorry to see you lost your job. I hope you can get a new, better one soon!
Best wishes.

Oh, I'm one of Ledward's fans, but I was laid off from my school district on October 2, and haven't gotten an unemployment check yet. No new instruments in my future. Good luck with the sale - I'd love to be able to help out, but now is not the time.

-Kurt​

Best of luck to you Kurt--wish I could afford to gift this to you-- Hang in there--
Graziano "Led Jr" is still available-- let's try $900 shipped CONUS--

This fine, one of a kind, tenor cutaway is still available for a rather modest price --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom