Thread: 2002 Tony Graziano "Led Jr" Custom Tenor Cutaway

Default 2002 Tony Graziano "Led Jr" Custom Tenor Cutaway

Built by Tony for a luthier friend as a duplicate of a custom uke that Tony built for Ledward Kaapana-- with a spruce top and flamed mahogany back and sides--E267EFFF-51AB-414B-ABA8-0E2602547315.jpg0FE80E38-03C2-4993-8423-9D5C79F8BD7A.jpg034798B2-F701-42BA-B64D-125528FEE23D.jpg6E36EABC-CA27-4A89-9551-C5391C697EF7.jpg

Nice video sample and more pictures when formerly listed at over double the price-- https://shop.gryphonstrings.com/prod...-led-jr--32158
    Here's a link to the original Led Custom made by Tony-- http://www.grazianoukuleles.com/ledward.html
    Style 3 appointments--bridge pin convenience and aesthetics-- Waverly tuners--Repaired center seam separation and a few light scratches on top- back and sides are really clean, considering it has matured for 18 years--High res pics available by email to interested parties.
    $1000 plus shipping (includes unique OHSC)
    Howard Messinger
    howardmessinger@gmail.com
    Last edited by counsel1; 11-23-2020 at 12:02 PM.

OK, where are all the Led Kaapana fans? Players? Collectors? Storytellers? Connoisseurs?
    This is a beautiful handmade one-off custom with a legacy that comes pre-scratched so you won't be afraid to play it out--
    A bit like finding a comfortable old '53 Martin D-18 with a story-- I'm not letting this slip to page 2 without more views--
    Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe--
    Last edited by counsel1; 11-26-2020 at 07:18 AM.

Very cool uke. I actually pondered this one way back when it was at Gryphon.

Thanks Eyeguy--
    Price reduced to $900 plus shipping for quick sale--

Quote Originally Posted by counsel1 View Post
    OK, where are all the Led Kaapana fans?
    Oh, I'm one of Ledward's fans, but I was laid off from my school district on October 2, and haven't gotten an unemployment check yet. No new instruments in my future. Good luck with the sale - I'd love to be able to help out, but now is not the time.

-Kurt
    Banjo Ukes: Southern Cross, Firefly, Stella
    Sopranos: Donaldson, Timms, Moku, Waterman, Bugsgear, Outdoor, Waverly Street, Harmony
    Concerts:Cocobolo #460 &#412, Ohana CK450QEL, CK-65D, Rosewood Vita, Mahogany Vita,
    Donaldson Custom, Epi Les Paul, National Triolian Reso, Republic
    Tenors: Kala KA-KTG-CY, KoAloha Sceptre, Fluke, Cordoba 20TM
    Bass: Fluke Timber

Am I done?

...Maybe?...

My YouTube Channel

Kurt, sorry to see you lost your job. I hope you can get a new, better one soon!
    Best wishes.
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Quote Originally Posted by ksiegel View Post
    Oh, I'm one of Ledward's fans, but I was laid off from my school district on October 2, and haven't gotten an unemployment check yet. No new instruments in my future. Good luck with the sale - I'd love to be able to help out, but now is not the time.

-Kurt
    Best of luck to you Kurt--wish I could afford to gift this to you-- Hang in there--
    Graziano "Led Jr" is still available-- let's try $900 shipped CONUS--

Thread Information