Synergy Sale

Very tempting, isn't it... even if one already has a Carbon Fiber ukulele, and
especially if one doesn't! :)

My Synergy CF Concert should be on its way from Ontario to Seattle!
Hoping for a Black Friday delivery... but most likely next week (pre December?):)

I enjoy playing Soprano, but the 13" scale vs the Concert's 15" scale is a bit of
a concern.

Oh, well, ....

keep uke'in',

and Happy Thanksgiving to All!

PS remember, Free Holiday Songbook in Ukulele Boot Camp link in my signature :)

Very tempting, isn't it... even if one already has a Carbon Fiber ukulele, and
especially if one doesn't! :)

My Synergy CF Concert should be on its way from Ontario to Seattle!
Hoping for a Black Friday delivery... but most likely next week (pre December?):)

I enjoy playing Soprano, but the 13" scale vs the Concert's 15" scale is a bit of
a concern.

Oh, well, ....

keep uke'in',

and Happy Thanksgiving to All!

PS remember, Free Holiday Songbook in Ukulele Boot Camp link in my signature :)

I don't have to ask if you're getting low-G. :D

Can you post a link to Synergy's website? Thanks.
Really bad name for searchability since there are pre-existing Synergy ukes. I don’t see mention of the sale on the site directly without signing up for the newsletter.

https://www.synergyinstruments.com/collections/ukulele

I’d love a CF bari, but my mind went to “how do I hide this?” That’s a really good sign I should trim down before buying more:)

Really bad name for searchability since there are pre-existing Synergy ukes. I don’t see mention of the sale on the site directly without signing up for the newsletter.

https://www.synergyinstruments.com/collections/ukulele

I’d love a CF bari, but my mind went to “how do I hide this?” That’s a really good sign I should trim down before buying more:)

Meet the UPS driver at the truck. If someone asks about this "new" uke, "Oh, I've had this for ages. It was in the back of the closet, and I had forgotten about it." :D

Meet the UPS driver at the truck. If someone asks about this "new" uke, "Oh, I've had this for ages. It was in the back of the closet, and I had forgotten about it." :D
Physically sneaking it in is the easy part. Suppressing the new-toy enthusiasm is tough!

Top Bottom