Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Koaloha KTM-00 Tenor Ukulele

The pictures are a bit small but it looks like a lovely piece of Koa. Might be helpful to post a link to the original listing if you have it.
    Kamaka HF-3DC - KoAloha KTM-S00 - Kanile'a SUS B DLX - Kanile'a K-1B - Pono MGTP5-PC

I've tried to find a link but don't seem to be able to. It was purchased from HMS with the item #2011811. Maybe someone will know how to find this. When I try it doesn't recognize the number because it has already been sold. Anyway, it's a beautiful Koa that is a little different than the more plain Koa that Koaloha usually uses. That's what attracted me to it in the first place. Also came with an Oahu hard case instead of the canvas hard case as they call it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mshep View Post
    I've tried to find a link but don't seem to be able to. It was purchased from HMS with the item #2011811. Maybe someone will know how to find this. When I try it doesn't recognize the number because it has already been sold. Anyway, it's a beautiful Koa that is a little different than the more plain Koa that Koaloha usually uses. That's what attracted me to it in the first place. Also came with an Oahu hard case instead of the canvas hard case as they call it. Thanks!
    The Ukulele Site item numbers are usually 6 digits. Is it this one?

https://theukulelesite.com/koaloha-m...go-201181.html
    Kumu TF-72 Thinbody Feather tenor
    Ohana CK-35s concert
    Kala KA-TEM tenor - sold
    Kmise Tiger Flame Okoume concert - sold
    2012 Islander MST-4 tenor
    Luna UKE-GWC concert - sold
    Ohana SK-10 soprano - gifted
    2018 Koaloha KCO-10S Spruce Opio concert
    Kala KA-SLNG Mahogany Long Neck soprano
    2014 The Rebel "Tiramisu" thin body concert

I think a few pages were lost in the recent Ukulele Site upgrade which is a shame. My purchase from July can't be found anymore either.
    Kamaka HF-3DC - KoAloha KTM-S00 - Kanile'a SUS B DLX - Kanile'a K-1B - Pono MGTP5-PC

No that's mango. I'm certain 2011811 is their skew number for this ukulele.

Yea you used to be able to go online and just type in the model and their item # and HMS would pop up with that ukulele. Unfortunately it appears that isn't the case anymore.

Ok you guys are a tough sell! I'm going to lower the price to $1,000. To me that is a killer deal for a virtually new Koaloha
    KTM-00 with Oahu hard case. At this point I'm considering just keeping so act fast if you want it.

Nice price. Previously, you could look up your history of purchases and click on the item to be taken to the old listing.

I haven't done it for a while. And you may have to have an account with them.

Best of luck with the sale.
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Ok last drop! $950 shipped. This is a brand new awesome Koaloha. I’m going to give it a couple days and if it doesn’t sell I’m just going to keep it.

Last bump!! I’ll give it a day and if no one wants it I’ll just keep it. It’s a fantastic ukulele that is brand new so I’ll probably be relieved to just keep it.

Thread Information