Peterson Strobo Clip hd $27.00!

Highly recommended. Easily the best clip-on tuner I've used.

Thank you. Lost my old one. Just got a cheap clip-on that isn't very responsive. I just don't love using an app for tuning.

Bluesy.

Thanks. I just ordered it. I'm looking forward to hearing what "sweetened tunings" sounds like.

Thanks, I'm in for one, too. Musicians Friend regularly has great deals on useful gear.

Pretty happy with my Snark tuner, but if everyone says this is the best tuner and it's 60% off, i gotta try it.

UU forums are great, but sometimes they cause me to spend money that I did not intend to spend... LOL

Best clip on tuner I've tried, and the only one I use.
Probably gonna get a backup one at that price. Thanks

Best clip-on tuner I’ve ever used. The battery lasts a lot longer than most others tuners, and I have found it to work well on multiple instruments (ukulele, celtic harp, hammered dulcimer, plucked psaltery). I didn’t get my Peterson Strobo Clip on sale, but as far as I’m concerned, it’s worth every dollar I paid for it.

I agree- these tuners are stellar even at the full retail price. I went to order a few for gifts but they are apparently sold out.

I agree- these tuners are stellar even at the full retail price. I went to order a few for gifts but they are apparently sold out.

The power of the UU strikes again!

So all you folks who scored a great deal from Musician's Friend on the tuner should now head over to Sweetwater, where for just $10.19 you can purchase a nifty little hardshell case to protect your new toy.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...roboclip-case-carrying-case-for-stroboclip-hd

StrbClipCase-large.jpg

Jeffelele,

A big thank you for pointing toward the Strobo tuner listing. The uke sweetner setting was an excellent surprise that I didn't know I'd like. I can (or think I can at least) really hear a difference. Either way, happy camper here.

Bluesy.

Last edited:
You’re welcome Bluesy.

I’m really impressed with it as well.

I've always thought that these seemed cool, but I've sort of worried whether I would become disappointed with my ukulele's intonation if I got one!

So all you folks who scored a great deal from Musician's Friend on the tuner should now head over to Sweetwater, where for just $10.19 you can purchase a nifty little hardshell case to protect your new toy.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...roboclip-case-carrying-case-for-stroboclip-hd

StrbClipCase-large.jpg

Just got this in the mail today, and it's quite a disappointment. I'm sure it's better than using a sock to store the tuner, but it's pretty darn flimsy. I was using a tiny round plastic Tupperware like food container from Walmart to store mine, and I think I'll keep using it. Save your $10 bucks.

Top Bottom