WTB: Cocobolo Ukuleles brand Concert or Soprano

hjdefoe

Reaction score
Hi Folks!
I’d like to buy a Concert (preferred) or Soprano or Super Soprano made by Kevin Keith’s company, Cocobolo Ukuleles. Thanks!

Last edited:
I may have a concert to sell down the road a bit, but not right now. I'm waiting to get the right tenor. But since I'm pretty picky, that might be a while. In all honesty, my concert sounds almost as full and loud as a tenor, so I don't know how much more a tenor will give me in those areas.

Well, if the right tenor comes your way, please keep me in mind : ) Thanks!

Six times ! Wow, good for you, Jerry! Yup, I’m keeping track of the lotteries. Wish me some of your good luck

Your entries accumulate. The more times you enter the Cocobolo Lottery, and you don't win, the more entries you will have in the next one. So your odds of winning increase.

I only entered for the ones I wanted to have. In my case, tenors that I liked the looks.

I was given the opportunity to buy because the selected person backed out of purchasing. I was very selective after that. Didn't win for several drawings. Then I entered for three cutaway tenors and was selected for the one I liked the best.

I'm done. The custom builds were very tempting, but I'm happy with what I have.

CB concert

I have a Cocobolo concert #424 you can buy. PM sent.

Thanks, Kenn - your info is encouraging. I'm only looking for 1 uke (Yeah, right, eh?) - that special one that's a knock-out!

Top Bottom