Fs: 2018 aNueNue moonbird Ut200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanpaul

Reaction score
Aloha, guys!
For sale is excellent condition moonbird Ut200. The minor blemishes are shown in photos. Bought from local distributor in 2018. Acoustic. Action Between 2.5-2.75 at the 12th fret. Great sounding with sustain and playability. Also looking to trade for a blackbird farallon/clara or ukes of similar value. Located in China, shipping to the US would take roughly 2 weeks under current condition. Please email me for details and pics. Jeanpaul1900@sina.com

WeChat Image_2020111614000118.jpgWeChat Image_2020111614000119.jpgWeChat Image_2020111614000112.jpgWeChat Image_2020111614000114.jpgWeChat Image_2020111614000115.jpg

Asking 800usd plus actual shipping, PayPal.

I'll put up the pics later, and before that you could see that on the fleamarket or my former wtb/t thread.

https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/default.asp

Mahalo,
Jean

Last edited:
Price dropped

Well, 800usd plus shipping, via PayPal. Anyone interested?

Amazing price on a Moonbird! How much is insured shipping from China to the USA? Do any tariffs, import duties or other charges/restrictions apply?
Does Paypal offer the same protections for a buyer as a domestic transaction?

Last edited:
Amazing price on a Moonbird! How much is insured shipping from China to the USA? Do any tariffs, import duties or other charges/restrictions apply?
Does Paypal offer the same protections for a buyer as a domestic transaction?

Thank you, Sir!
I've received Reverb offers of 800usd plus shipping for different ukes I own, so I guess the U.S. importing tarrif line would be 800usd? Just guessing.
I suppose shipping from the Post Service would be delivered by USPS within U.S. territory, and the cost depends on the parcel's weight or size-weight, i.e. if the parcel's length is longer than 60cm, it will be calculated by (length*height*width/6000) KG, otherwise it will be calculated by the actual weight. Current weight rate is about 250usd for 10 KG. It seems I'll have to make some efforts to package it within the length limit to save some postage:)
Altough I've bought several ukes via PayPal, I haven't got any issues yet. I suppose they are using the same mechnism for both domestic and overseas buyers.

BTW. Happy to see any input by expiereced buyer/seller.

Jean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom