FS: Koaloha KTM-25 #135

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arik

“Where words fail, music speaks.”
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi all. Selling my Koaloha KTM-25. Sold a few ukes on here and the uke is in mint condition. Purchased the uke from the Uke Republic back in July 2020 so it's just a couple of months old. Had an L.R Baggs Five.O installed by Gryphon Strings ($275) and purchased a Kala ABS case ($110) for the uke. Also had a MusicNomad strap adapter ($20) installed when they did the pick-up.

Selling because I had some unexpected expenses come up.

Asking $1,300 shipped. Conus only. Paypal friends and family, please.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_0251.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0248.jpg
IMG_0257.jpg
IMG_0253.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some bigger brighter images because I don't have good lighting in my apartment.
attachment.php

attachment.php

That's a gorgeous KTM-25, and those are getting hard to find at the end of KoAloha's anniversary year. Someone's going to get an incredible heirloom uke for Christmas!

Nice looking uke!

Bump.

Ukulele is still available. Let me know if you might be interested or had any questions.

Shipping

Hello.

If you ship, what is your shipping turnover?

Heather

Hi all. Selling my Koaloha KTM-25. Sold a few ukes on here and the uke is in mint condition. Purchased the uke from the Uke Republic back in July 2020 so it's just a couple of months old. Had an L.R Baggs Five.O installed by Gryphon Strings ($275) and purchased a Kala ABS case ($110) for the uke. Also had a MusicNomad strap adapter ($20) installed when they did the pick-up.

Selling because I had some unexpected expenses come up.

Asking $1,350 shipped. Conus only. Paypal friends and family, please.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 130912
View attachment 130911
View attachment 130915
View attachment 130913
View attachment 130914

Hello.

If you ship, what is your shipping turnover?

Heather

Hi Heather. I'll ship it USPS priority. I think it would be a few days but I guess it depends on where you are located. PM if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Price reduced to $1,300. Let me know if you have any questions.

Uke is sold. Headed to New Jersey.

Thanks everyone for checking it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom