SOTU 459 Fairy Tales and Folk Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Bean

Reaction score

Welcome to Season 459!

Time for some fairy tales and folk tales! You are all invited to bring us songs about these traditional tales.
You can:
a) bring us your own originals, based on fairy tale material;
b) perform songs from Disney movies, pantomimes, ballet, etc.
c) bring music by bands with fairy tale characters in their name (giants, Prince, etc)

Normal rules apply:

1. You can post your videos from 12:00 AM Sunday Hawaii time.
The fairy godmother is welcoming songs until the clock chimes midnight, Sunday December 6th.

2. Collaborations and multi-tracking are welcome.

3. No song limit.

Season 458 is still in full swing, so get that uke tuned up now!

Playlist SOTU 459

Have fun!

Last edited:
hey ms bean! i saw your vid go up over on youtube, but couldn't find the thread here on ukulele underground at first - now i realise you posted it in the UU contests main page, rather than the seasons main page. the seasons main page is here...

https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/forumdisplay.php?47-Seasons-of-the-Ukulele

i'm not sure what to do, i'm tempted to repost your opening post, over on the seasons page, that will mean me starting a new thread for your season - i might do that, you can always re-post a whole new thread, or you can go with the one that i start. i think i will do that, and then post the link to the thread i start here, just so people can find your season more easily tonight.

the only problem will be you won't be able to edit the opening post, if you decide to stick with the thread i start for this season, over on the seasons page - but i see you have a link already for the playlist, which is the main reason hosts have to come back and edit the opening post. so that's great. ok i am gonna leap in and re-post the season - i hope this is ok!

HERE IS A LINK TO THE THREAD I STARTED FOR THE SEASON, OVER ON THE SEASONS MAIN PAGE...

https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...ry-Tales-and-Folk-Tales&p=2255954#post2255954

feel free to either carry on with that one, or start your own new thread, whatever you think best

GREAT THEME! :rock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom