Aaron Keim, on Sale

I picked up several yesterday. If you go for the downloads then it's perhaps worth mentioning that they seem to be a fairly random mix of formats and at least one of them has a different type right in the middle of an album: if I recall, track 5 on "Born in the Country, Raised in Town" is an AIFF file whereas the rest are MP3s. Easy to sort out, but it could potentially baffle some music players, particularly older types.

The albums are terrific, by the way.

I picked up several yesterday. If you go for the downloads then it's perhaps worth mentioning that they seem to be a fairly random mix of formats and at least one of them has a different type right in the middle of an album: if I recall, track 5 on "Born in the Country, Raised in Town" is an AIFF file whereas the rest are MP3s. Easy to sort out, but it could potentially baffle some music players, particularly older types.

The albums are terrific, by the way.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should have bought the CDs. I downloaded three, but I haven't played them yet - The Quiet American, Wild Bill Jones, and TQA-320MP3-MK1zip. I forget what that last one is.

Yes, I expect terrific. He and his group make a nice sound.

Top Bottom