Chuck Latest

Timbuck

Reaction score
I hear on Facebook poor old Chuck Moor has had a nasty fall putting him out of work for a while :(..Get well soon Chuck we need you to show us all how a proper uke should look.

Get well soon my friend:)

Here is what he said...

Aloha FB Ohana,
On Halloween I took a dramatic slider on wet stairs and injured myself enough to land in the hospital for the next 3 weeks. I just got home, but my recovery will be a long slow journey. Unfortunately I will be out of work for the unforeseeable future. Mahalo for your continued good wishes as I lay low......

Last edited:
From Chuck on FB.
Did I miss anything?
After spending Thanksgiving, Christmas, my birthday and New Years alone in the hospital I knew I wanted to spend Impeachmnet Day at home so after 42 days I packed up my bedpan and 5 cent tooth brush and headed home. Andrew and Len shutllled us from Kaiser back to the airport while stopping along the way to make sure our Mexican food meds were met.
It’s truly glorious to be back home. I’ve been Gone long enough and enough things have changed to allow me to see the start or some new beginnings and the opportunity to discard some old tired habits that didn’t work anymore. I’m in no hurry to start “working” again real soon but my creative juices have been pent up and I’ve got a few fun things I really look forward to working on in the future after I get my strength back. The thirty eight pounds(!) I lost in the hospital should make that task easier. In the time being I have started dialysis and will continue to look for a cause of this mysterious kidney disease. Mahalo again to eveytone who’ve sent their prayers and bestwishes. Even those of you who didn’t! I love you all.

Last edited:
Chuck:
I am so relieved to know why you haven't replied to my personal well wishes. God bless you my friend. Will continue to have you in my thoughts - please let us know here your progress - your inbox account must be overflowing! You are sorely missed here and greatly loved.
Ken
Thanks much for the update. Was really worried about our grand master and friend.

Last edited:
Good to hear you've been "dismissed" . That kidney disease you mentioned is the 2nd person I know of who was diagnosed similar. It was my neighbour, and he also tested positive. Wishing you a full recovery.

I certainly send best wishes to Chuck and all the best for his recovery, even though I have never had the pleasure to meet him or play his instruments.

It also says a lot to me about Andrew and his spirit of aloha to see him there as well.

Gravity is responsible for more serious injuries than almost anything, yet no one is doing anything about it. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom