Blackbird Farallon W/ MiSi pickup & sound port

l8starter

Reaction score
Blackbird Farallon Ekoa tenor Ukulele with sound port and Misi pick-up system. I bought this used so I'm not sure of the year it was made. I'm guessing 2016. It's in very good condition. The only things I would mention is a little sheen on some spots on the top of the upper bout where you might rest your fingers and a little bit of burnishing on the lower bout where your arm would rest. Comes with Blackbird padded gig bag
I am selling this uke because I don't perform. So I have no need for a pickup and I don't play it that often. So, I've decided to go for a less expensive uke. I haven't sold anything on this forum before, but I have sold on AGF, Reverb, and ebay.
Price: $1,100 SOLD

I can be reached at glensue9@aol.com

Attachments

• Farallon_1_1_1.jpg
    Farallon_1_1_1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Farallon_2_1.jpg
    Farallon_2_1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Farallon_3_1.jpg
    Farallon_3_1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Farallon_4_1.jpg
    Farallon_4_1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Farallon_6_1.jpg
    Farallon_6_1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Price lowered. hoping to pay for some Christmas gifts I've already bought myself.

Can't believe no one has bought this yet. It would cost close to $1800 new (with MiSi and sound port), and being Ekoa you know nothing has moved or cracked. If I didn't already own one I would be all over this. I bought mine in fall of 2016 and they didn't offer a sound port then, so it's newer than that.

Top Bottom