Carry-On 88-Key Folding Keyboard.

actadh

Reaction score
Last edited:
I love it. Reasonably priced too. What a great stopgap for refreshing your skills.

I was without a piano for awhile and my stopgap was a good quality "portable" that was an octave short. It was fun and I enjoyed all the included bells and whistles, but I really missed having all 88. I learned the hard way that portability and a full 88 is the only way to go for a player. It now is unloved and not used.

Bluesy

Here's the video embedded, no need to jump over to YouTube with ads. Search for Carry-On Folding Digital Piano 88. It's available at Guitar Center and other places for $99. Pretty nice.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
Thanks, Kohanmike. It arrived today from Musician's Friend - 2 day shipping. Why can't my ukes come that fast?

I love it. Reasonably priced too. What a great stopgap for refreshing your skills.

I was without a piano for awhile and my stopgap was a good quality "portable" that was an octave short. It was fun and I enjoyed all the included bells and whistles, but I really missed having all 88. I learned the hard way that portability and a full 88 is the only way to go for a player. It now is unloved and not used.

Bluesy
The 88 keys and the tote bag portability is what sold me.

Top Bottom