Upgrading Soprano Fender Venice ukulele

Ukulele soprano upgrade

• Leho laminated mahogany arched back

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Craycraywitch

Reaction score
Hi there from Toronto canada. I got 2 questions I want to sell and upgrade from my soprano Fender Venice. 1 any recommendations for a new soprano? I was looking at Leho laminated mahogany ached back and the all solid mahogany, Ohana sk20 all solid mahogany top, 70wg all solid spruce top, Flight travel series. Or is there other brand or models I should pick? 2. Does anybody know where I could sell my ukulele.

Hi there from Toronto canada. I got 2 questions I want to sell and upgrade from my soprano Fender Venice. 1 any recommendations for a new soprano? I was looking at Leho laminated mahogany ached back and the all solid mahogany, Ohana sk20 all solid mahogany top, 70wg all solid spruce top, Flight travel series. Or is there other brand or models I should pick? 2. Does anybody know where I could sell my ukulele.

If you have a local Craig’s list then consider that otherwise it’s ebay. Barring getting a poor example I suspect that the Ohana’s are the best of the bunch and Mim’s Ukes would sell you a good one that’s well set-up but carriage and import duties might not be insignificant.

Link up with your nearest Uke Club, the enthusiasts there might be able to help in a variety of ways.

Good luck.

I'd lean towards Ohana with your poll. Do you want spruce or mahogany for the sound board??? Listen to as many sound samples as you can. Let the sound guide you. I sure do like the willow laminate esthetically on the 70wg but if the mahogany 20 sounded better I'd go that direction. I've never had a mahogany uke but I do have a solid spruce top on my Fluke. I like it.

After listening to some samples I am leaning towards mahogany. Still not sure which brand to pick. Ohana ukuleles is going to be harder to find near me in stores. Any Canadian websites that sell ohana?

After listening to some samples I am leaning towards mahogany. Still not sure which brand to pick. Ohana ukuleles is going to be harder to find near me in stores. Any Canadian websites that sell ohana?

Quite a few show up on the dealer locator page of Ohana's website: https://ohana-music.com/pages/store-locator

I'm afraid I've had no dealings with any of them so can't advise beyond that, other than to say I've not been disappointed by Ohana instruments.

Top Bottom