Synergy Carbon Fiber Concert

Uncle Rod Higuchi

Reaction score
Got it a little over 24 hours ago.
Took a little over 6 weeks from purchase to in-hand delivery.
I’m finding the neck a bit thick and ‘over-built’ but reassuring
Because it is very sturdy indeed!
As originally strung the volume is Not loud, somewhat quiet.
Easy to play and pleasant to play ( upon getting used to a thicker neck profile ).
I’d say more mellow as strung and not bright.
I’m happy with it and would definitely purchase another.
It’s care-free and supports peace of mind vis a vis being impervious to dings, cracks, temperature, weather, even drops!
This is not a real review but just some off the top observations��

NOTE: Black Friday 15% off everything sale through Monday the 7th at SynergyInstruments.com.

Keep Uke’in’,

Last edited:
Thanks for that, Rod. I have a long wait for mine. Neck shapes and volume aren't a concern, but I like the looks and the durability. Mine will have low-G. When I ordered mine, they were having that 15% sale. Combining that with the difference between US and Canadian money, and it cost me $424.73 - a good deal.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, good to have some hands-on experience.

Thanks for the review. How do you think it compares to other ukes you own?

New Canadian uke brand is certainly exciting and I am keeping an eye on them.

Thanks for that, Rod. I have a long wait for mine. Neck shapes and volume aren't a concern, but I like the looks and the durability. Mine will have low-G. When I ordered mine, they were having that 15% sale. Combining that with the difference between US and Canadian money, and it cost me $424.73 - a good deal.
What do you think of your Synergy Uke now that you have had it for awhile?

I’d be curious to know. I live in Canada so with no exchange it has my interest.

Got it a little over 24 hours ago.
Took a little over 6 weeks from purchase to in-hand delivery.
I’m finding the neck a bit thick and ‘over-built’ but reassuring
Because it is very sturdy indeed!
As originally strung the volume is Not loud, somewhat quiet.
Easy to play and pleasant to play ( upon getting used to a thicker neck profile ).
I’d say more mellow as strung and not bright.
I’m happy with it and would definitely purchase another.
It’s care-free and supports peace of mind vis a vis being impervious to dings, cracks, temperature, weather, even drops!
This is not a real review but just some off the top observations��

NOTE: Black Friday 15% off everything sale through Monday the 7th at SynergyInstruments.com.

Keep Uke’in’,
I like mine, too. I admit it's not loud, but it's not would call quiet, either. Many ukes are definitely loud, but most are what I would call normal. I wouldn't suggest that anyone pass this one by because it's too quiet.

I like the idea that it's carbon fiber, and I don't have to worry about it. What I think is really odd is that there is no brand name on it!

EDIT: I just realized that the picture above my name is blurry now. Oh, well.

What do you think of your Synergy Uke now that you have had it for awhile?
i actually bought an ekoa/carbon fiber hybrid Concert and have been playing it exclusively.
to me it has a moderately-louder volume, more suitable for song leading in a group.
it's beautiful and I believe Synergy has reshaped the neck, or so it seems to me. :)

I am enjoying it and using it in my latest videos.

keep uke'in',

I see now that Synergy have an all EKOA version now. I’d be curious to hear that and your EKOA/CF Uke. What is your YOU Tube channel or can you link me to a video of your concert with EKOA top being played. Thanks

Top Bottom