Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41-50

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • More than 50

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
Ah, this reminds me, I should sell some of my ukes.

Dang... I'm losing. Got to step up my game!

I would like to be in the second tier. Alas! I am in the fifth. How does one decide which ukuleles to dispose of? It's a bit like being asked which member of your family would you would prefer to lose.

OK - there might be one (or three) I could live without but, with the rest, all I can think of are the reasons why I want to keep them.

John Colter

Too bad we can't do multilevel polls - an interesting followup would be "too many", "just right", "not enough" for each level.

I'm just in the third tier with "too many". Should put some up for sale before Christmas.

I counted "ukuleles in the household." Some are mine, some are my wife's, but we both play pretty much any of them.

I would like to be in the second tier. Alas! I am in the fifth. How does one decide which ukuleles to dispose of? It's a bit like being asked which member of your family would you would prefer to lose.

OK - there might be one (or three) I could live without but, with the rest, all I can think of are the reasons why I want to keep them.

John Colter

I'm only in the second tier, and I already have forgotten 2 of the ukes I own, i.e. I voted thinking I have 6 ukes, but I actually own 8. Fortunately, that doesn't change my vote :) I think even 6 is too many for me. They are just packed away, probably never to be used. I really need to get around to selling them.

I think it would have been more interesting to see the first tier broken down to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, then 6-10, 11-15, etc.

I'm on the edge of tier one threatening to break into tier 2. I'm in no hurry to make that change but I have my eye on a couple of ukes with the hope of owning one of them.

I just acquired a 4th this past summer, sold it and acquired another 4th in late October/early November......I do play all 4 but it's hard to play all 4 on a weekly basis. I could usually play 3 weekly but add the next one and well....time slips by.......I would like to buy a longneck soprano....just to try one out if but for a while.....the Millar one the Baz reviewed was interesting......and I still go back and forth an Risa steel string tenor......I have Godin.......do I really need a Risa.......and the reason I haven't bought a KLOS---although I have played a few----is 'cause I've got plenty to keep me busy.....

Starting to look like the USA economy. The top two each own more than everyone else combined.

Lets see . . . one Hi G; one Low;
One to travel with, wish I could go.
One with steel strings, to play down low
One with 6 strings, star of the show
One a tenor-bari, can't be, no, no!
And the one that started it all -- a tiny soprano.

Last edited:
Three ukes for me.

I'm in the second tier and consider it too many. And yet I've got another coming next week. Fortunately, leaving my uke bass in or out of the count doesn't affect the category. I don't really consider it a ukulele, yet there it is, right in the name. :rolleyes:

Here they are.

1 Ukulele Collection.jpg

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Starting to look like the USA economy. The top two each own more than everyone else combined.

Oof, too real :D

I'm honestly surprised I'm at tier 3 with so few others, barely over 10%. I have two ukes incoming but thankfully they won't bump me up to the next tier... yet. :D

Top Bottom