FS/FT Martin Style 3 Centennial Soprano Ukulele - Unused

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just testing the waters to see if anyone has a burning desire to own one of the 100 US made Centennial ukes from 4 years ago. I bought one with the thought of hanging onto it for a long time and make millions of dollars selling it later. I literally opened up the Martin hardshell case when it arrived, tuned it, strummed it to make sure it was ok (sounded great as expected), loosened the strings, put it back in it's case, in a box and up on the shelf of my humidified instrument room where's it's been ever since. I can't find any new ones for sale so this is probably as close to new as you can get, maybe even better as any new ones at this point have been played plenty before selling. I'm not selling at a discount but neither am I expecting to make millions. I am also open to trades of tenor ukes valued around $3000. Stay safe everyone and keep strumming! Rick (rlhiggens@gmail.com)
Photos are stock, I forgot to take shots of mine before putting it away. But I can take actual photos if there's any interest.
Martin 01.jpg Martin 10.jpg Martin 11.jpg

Top Bottom