Covid 19 vaccination

Fortunately, it is not compulsory. I chose to have the vaccination. Others, for various reasons, may choose not to. That is as it should be.

It is now two weeks since I received the second shot. I have experienced no adverse results whatsoever. They say that three weeks after the second shot, the vaccine will be doing its thang, fully. FWIW.

Fingers crossed.

John Colter

To be honest, I don't want to do this vaccination. I can't believe that it is already good

It contains no virus. The idea is that it will show your body how to fight the virus. You can still get Covid, but your symptoms will be nothing or very slight. Eventually, transmission will stop.

"Eventually, transmission will stop"

If there are any alien life forms picking up radio messages from Earth, I'll bet that's what they are thinking.

John Colter

"Eventually, transmission will stop"

If there are any alien life forms picking up radio messages from Earth, I'll bet that's what they are thinking.

John Colter

Best laugh I had all day, John. :)

"Scottish Nose Flutes"

No use to me - my nose is English, with Irish ancestry.

John Colter

Vaccine rollout seems to problematic here in Mass. My sister has been an ICU nurse at a major Boston hospital, working on COVID since last Spring. They never even got tested until recently, and just got the vaccine last week. I have over-65 relatives, some with cancer, undergoing chemo, with critically low immune systems. They still can't get the vaccine yet, might be a month or two more. However, inmates in jail are high priority according to our Governor, they are getting it now, in the first phase.

Last edited:
Hopefully some of the new planning that is taking place at the federal and state level will start improving that situation. Some states seem to be significantly better than others. Good luck!

Vaccine rollout seems to problematic here in Mass. My sister has been an ICU nurse at a major Boston hospital, working on COVID since last Spring. They never even got tested until recently, and just got the vaccine last week. I have over-65 relatives, some with cancer, undergoing chemo, with critically low immune systems. They still can't get the vaccine yet, might be a month or two more. However, inmates in jail are high priority according to our Governor, they are getting it now, in the first phase.

I got an appointment for March 16, three hours north of me. The questionnaire had a lot of questions about cancer and immune system compromising. I wonder if that's an excluding factor.

It's ironic that prisoners get priority, but there are so many packed together that Covid could spread like crazy. Lots of non-prisoners work there. Even among the prisoners, many are in for minor crimes, and they don't deserve to be killed.

Top Bottom