Post your own best Seasons performance of 2020

Would anyone else like to add to this wonderful collection of gems? I won’t set a closing date, but it would be good to get a few more in before the end of the year. One vid only per Seasonista of what you consider to be your best Seasons performance of 2020 please. Thanks! :)

Hey, Del...

I only started doing this in February of this year so I have my entire Seasons back catalogue to choose from!
I'm going with this one which was my first entry from my favourite week (certainly my most productive). It's still the longest song I've ever done and I had to detune the baritone to reach the high notes on the vocal. I never did get around to tuning back up again...

Only just spotted this thread, pleased you're doing it again this year Del. I'm going with one I did in the first week of January when life was a damn sight easier, season 411.

I think this got the most views of the year and it may have been the first one I recorded after we were put in quarantine. And it’s fun.

i appreciate this thread Del
last year i wrote and recorded many original songs of which i am proud.
also covers. but i chose this b/c hearing Passenger sing it for the first time
affected me more deeply than anything i had listened to in some while.
it's very close to home for me.

Hi, Del! I don't DO "best" performances, but I chose this one, from Season 443, because it is particularly relevant at the moment ... we ALL need hope just now! It was the first time I have ever attempted to set a poem to music, and this is a beautiful poem by Emily Dickinson.

Last edited:
Hi Del! Thanks for setting up this thread, and I hope I’m not too late. I selected this one not because it was necessarily the most popular, but because I was really focusing on improving my ukulele playing. I really enjoyed submitting some solo ukulele this year! I will aim to submit a couple more chord melody pieces in 2021.

I'm going with this one, recorded 20/4/20

Top Bottom