How to do split screen?

I have a few songs I'd like to do with some harmony or instrumental duets/trios. . . I have seen a few folks do split screen singing and playing. Do I need a special program to do this?

On my PC, I can have two different pages split on the monitor by opening two Google chrome windows. In the upper right is the are the three icons of a "-" (to move it off the screen to the bottom without closing), the "X" (to close it), and the "square" between those two. I hit the square which shrinks the program some and then can resize it vertically and horizontally by moving to the edge of the program and getting the two way arrow. So I make it the desired size and move it to the left or right side. Then I open the second window and do the same, moving it to the other side.

There may be other issues like what shows on the screens (may need resizing of font size?), but I hope this helps you get started. Others can chime in that may have better methods.

Hi Jim, I use the Accapella app on my iPad which is very easy to use, not too expensive. Not sure if there’s a version for PC

I should add, you used to be able to get a free version where you can only record for 60 seconds at most, but it would give you an idea of the usefulness or otherwise of the app before you commit to the paid version.

Top Bottom