aNueNue and Rebel Tenors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootstrap

Reaction score
Thanks to this ongoing pandemic I will be looking to sell off two of my favorite tenors. If interested, please email at murphywt3@yahoo.com, as I’ve had issues with the messages on here. I’ll gladly take photos if anyone is interested. If you would prefer a trade, let me know what you have. Only real interests are Blackbirds, LFDM’s, Hives, and other rare Rebels.

First is a two month old UT-200 MoonBird Tenor in perfect condition. This came with the AirAir pickup installed from aNueNueUSA a couple months back. This thing plays like a dream. Very clear, great sustain, and the pickup is first class. Paid $1700, would like to get SOLD for this but open to offers.

Second is a Rebel Elysium tenor from HMS. I purchased this from another seller on here and it’s basically brand new. It has been stored in the closet with a humidifier and pulled out on occasion to play. Such a sweet sounding uke with so much character. Truly a work of art. I would like to get $1900 for this one.

Thanks for viewing, have a great Christmas!

Attachments

• 8D84DCE8-FE61-49A1-9FE3-5FB329136887.jpg
    8D84DCE8-FE61-49A1-9FE3-5FB329136887.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 127
  • CFABA8FE-DCCC-4B93-99BD-7B401A4C0E0D.jpg
    CFABA8FE-DCCC-4B93-99BD-7B401A4C0E0D.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Do you have pics?

Yes, I’ll get some added as soon as I get back to the house.

The MoonBird has sold! Thanks everyone for your interest. The Elysium is still available for sale or trade. Email me if you want detailed photos or have any questions. Thanks again!

Rebel Elysium price dropped to $1900. Email me for higher resolution photos and any questions or trades. Thanks everyone!

The Elysium has found a new home as well. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom