WTB: LFDM tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pix.fairydust

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Another WTB post from me, sorry! I'd be really interested in finding another LFDM. I was the brief but lucky owner of one for a short while - I'll try to make the story short but I bought it after the original owner commissioned a new one, then they had to sell the new (commissioned one) and I offered to sell mine back to them because I know they loved the one they had to sell and it was the right thing to do.

I'm very happy with my decision and would do it again! But also if the chance came along to own one again I'd be up for that in a big way!

Let me know if you're selling. I'm UK based so these are really hard to find. Would be looking for something under $3000 for a used one that's been played and loved for a year or more but undamaged. Ideally with a side sound hole too and slotted headstock or rear facing tuners.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Another WTB post from me, sorry! I'd be really interested in finding another LFDM. I was the brief but lucky owner of one for a short while - I'll try to make the story short but I bought it after the original owner commissioned a new one, then they had to sell the new (commissioned one) and I offered to sell mine back to them because I know they loved the one they had to sell and it was the right thing to do.

I'm very happy with my decision and would do it again! But also if the chance came along to own one again I'd be up for that in a big way!

Let me know if you're selling. I'm UK based so these are really hard to find this side of the pond and with taxes the one at the ukulele site is just out of my reach.

Still available https://theukulelesite.com/shop-by/custom-builds/lfdm-amigo-89.html

Good luck with your search. I've seen some sell for around $2600 over the last year so you might just need to be patient.
Are you still looking for a used 2020 Platinum too? Having no luck myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom