Mary walked through a wood of thorn

wwelti

Reaction score

Somehow I'm having trouble writing this post here... part of my posting gets deleted every time?

Last edited:
Somehow I'm having trouble writing this post here... part of my posting gets deleted every time?

As ever top rate playing and thank you for sharing. A trip to your you tube channel gave me some other new pieces to listen to too.

There is a problem with posting text. I copy (to the clip board) before I hit the post button and if it all fails that I make a fresh post (from the clip board) and delete the old one. It is a pain but, as they say, ‘that’s life’.

Lovely. I so enjoy your instrumentals.

Thanks, Nickie and Graham.

Here's another recording... it was yesterday's entry for the German ukulele club's x-mas calendar:

Lovely arrangements and playing as always, Wilfried. I have most of your books and am making progress! I hope that some day you will do another Christmas collection, including the Coventry Carol.

... Here's another recording... it was yesterday's entry for the German ukulele club's x-mas calendar ...

Very nice it was too. What a lovely idea to have such a group of seasonal videos.

I realise that many of us, me included, will likely find a German speaking web site difficult to manage (because we don’t speak German) but, please, is there some way to reach out to the German site to listen and see those videos? Whilst UU is a very large site I think that in some ways it is isolated from countries where English isn’t the first language. From time to time it’s good to reach out to others, to reach over land and language barriers, and then to share the things that we have in common.

Thank you both. Yes, I will certainly make another Christmas collection.

Here's a link to the German ukulele club's advent calendar: :)
http://www.ukulelenclub.de/advent/

Best Regards
Wilfried

Last edited:
Here's a link to the German ukulele club's advent calendar: :)
http://www.ukulelenclub.de/advent/

Thank you for the link, it’s much appreciated.

Having spent a ‘little time’ I’m now up to date (20th) with the Calendar. For those that might also be interested it’s not all in German, there’s a wide mix to cater for nearly every taste and it’s all rather nicely done.

Last edited:
Since it's still Christmas... here a few more new vids:

Top Bottom