NEARLY NEW ELECTRIC 30" BARITONE UKULELE UKE by FANNER~SOLID BODY~STRATOCASTER STYLE

TheBreeze

Reaction score
NEARLY NEW ELECTRIC 30" BARITONE UKULELE UKE by FANNER~SOLID BODY~STRATOCASTER STYLE

SOLD!

This is nearly new (less than 3 month old) ELECTRIC BARITONE UKE with a solid body like a Stratocaster made by FANNER of South Africa. There is nothing wrong with it; I just prefer an acoustic. I am a member of UKULELE UNDERGROUND and have posted there many times, but have not posted in this forum.

SIZE:
The overall length is 30 inches. It has a 20" neck scale. The body measures approximately 10 inches wide, 12 inches long, and 2 inches thick.

BODY:
The solid body is hand-routed, sanded, and sprayed. It has a Maple neck with Truss Rod. It has Adjustable Saddles, and a hand-carved Bone Nut. It took 8 weeks to build it.
PICK UPS: It features two single coil pickups, a Pickup Selector and a Phase Inversion Switch. The pickups use Alnico 5 magnets and are hand scatter wound and wax potted, which means they are soaked in hot bees wax. This gives them a distinctive tone with no unwanted feedback.

STRINGS:
It will come with 2 sets of strings, which are regular electric guitar strings. I put on a set of 'Lights,' but the original strings were thicker. You can use a set of 11

Attachments

• Fanner Baritone Uke (1).jpg
    Fanner Baritone Uke (1).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Fanner Baritone Uke (2).JPG
    Fanner Baritone Uke (2).JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Fanner Baritone Uke (3).jpg
    Fanner Baritone Uke (3).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Fanner Baritone Uke (4).jpg
    Fanner Baritone Uke (4).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Fanner Baritone Uke (5).jpg
    Fanner Baritone Uke (5).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
This is the Ukulele Underground Forum and don't see any other posts than this one under your name. If it's for sale, would be nice to have a price on it.

Sorry, but the uke just sold on New Years Eve. Thanks to everyone who viewed.

Just to say, and I know I'm kind of being that guy, and it's rather after the event, but that body shape is that of a Fender Jazzmaster, not a Strat! (they share pretty much the same headstock)

Ben
:D

Top Bottom