View Poll Results: How many will you buy?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • none

34 43.59%
  • 1-5

41 52.56%
  • 6-10

2 2.56%
  • 10-20

1 1.28%
  • 21+

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Predict your 2021 UAS; how many will you buy?

I just got a Kiwaya KTS-7 in October after giving my last uke, an LFDM tenor, to my wife. If Rick Turner starts building his Tenor Jumbos again I will get one. I have been waiting for him to do so for the last two years. Otherwise, no more ukes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohle View Post
    Really looking forward to the content. Any chance of a review of that Kanile'a?
    This is a little off-topic for the thread, but...

It's coming...eventually. I hope this month. It's my own purchase, and I put my own purchases behind the instruments that are sent to me to review.

What I have found with the Kanile'a is that I can overdrive it...something I can't do with a KoAloha (Koa), which is my closest comparison. I feel very fortunate to have 2 of the three K brands (I don't know if I can count Ko'olau, as they focus so much on customs and guitars).
    My ukulele blog: http://ukestuff.info

My ukulele YouTube channels:

Zero for me! Now please excuse me while I check out the Marketplace...

Quote Originally Posted by Choirguy View Post
    This is a little off-topic for the thread, but...

It's coming...eventually. I hope this month. It's my own purchase, and I put my own purchases behind the instruments that are sent to me to review.
    Totally fair and I wouldn't expect anything else. Really excited for all the reviews you have planned.

Though I can admire the beauty of many, I don't need to own them. The last thing I need in my life is another chore, such as humidification on extra ukuleles.

One for sure! I'm saving up for a banjo uke. I have a few more months before I'm close enough to get a build slot.

One for sure: I have a Beansprout Alto build currently slated to be completed in March.

Possibly two, if Anuenue ever makes the UC10 available stateside-- because Blue Arona is BLUE.
    (These were previously projected to be available in October. I know supply channels have gone sideways the world over, but am hoping for even a new made-up due date soon.)

~ S.

I'm going the opposite direction. I thought I hit my limit with 9 ukes, but only 8 will fit in my humidified display case, so I just sold one. mobdro

Regards, tubemate
    Last edited by sainivedant41; 02-25-2021 at 10:12 PM.

I already have more than I can play so, unless one jumps out and bites me on the arse, zero new ukuleles and guitars shall be purchased in 2021. Well, I wouldn't mind a Baroque guitar since I sold my lute but they're hard to come by. Of course a cute requinto might entice me...

Thread Information